Training & E-Learning
Learn core and advanced HR and people-orientated skills from the experts
For a more specific or technical approach to skills acquisition for groups, our training solutions introduce specific outcomes in a specific number of sessions. We train the people in your organisation on niche areas of your business, from efficiency to people development.
Omnicor feeds its coaching expertise into all training programmes, making them more flexible, less regimented, and more impactful for the audience. Training should be transformative, not just another classroom session!.
Some of the training programs we offer currently include:
- How to do job profiling for HR and OD professionals.
- How to do competency based interviewing for Line Managers & HR Professionals (available as an E-learning solution as well)
- How to improve your problem solving skills and analytical ability (available as an E-learning solution).
Omnicor is increasingly offering E-learning solution to our clients. E-learning offers a cost-effective method that incorporates advanced models of adult learning with your organisation need to develop key competencies in staff members. Features of our E-learning platform include:
- Instructor-mediated discussion forums
- Multimedia content – interactive and dynamic
- Formative assessments – tracking student progress and allowing for learning to take place on a continuous basis
- Live interactions with instructors – ongoing counselling and evaluation
What Is E-Learning?
E-learning is teaching and learning facilitated by digital and online learning technology tools. It is often (but not always) used as part of a distance learning environment.
Some advantages of E-learning are:
- Students can study anywhere they have access to a computer and Internet connection.
- Self-paced learning modules allow students to work at their own pace.
- Flexibility to join discussions in the bulletin board threaded discussion areas at any hour, or visit with classmates and instructors remotely in chat rooms.
- Instructors and students both report E-learning fosters more interaction among students and instructors than in large lecture courses.
- E-learning can accommodate different learning styles and facilitate learning through a variety of activities.
Contact Our Training & e-Learning Team!
Here are some of the specialists on the training and e-learning team.